Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Office Fan

Our office fan was probably the most recent addition to the house - it was from 2004. However, it was still shiny brass, because I guess they wanted to match the rest of the shiny brass in the house.

Well I'm the great brass remover!! And under my reign all shiny brass shall suffer!!

BRASS. Oh and this fan was wayyy too large for the room.
Out with the old...
Naked ceiling bits.
...in with the new!
Because no brass.

Here's the best part, I, frugal Jen found this fan on eBay for $50 shipped! Did I mention it's a Hunter and it doesn't.make.a.peep?

Don't worry about the "old" fan, it's being re-purposed elsewhere. Because there was a drill going and activity going on in the way of Guy and me getting up and down off chairs, Marley became sick to her stomach and felt lying down for a while might calm her nerves.

"... oh God..."
 Aaaand, we picked an office color! Benjamin Moore Davenport Tan. Once again, the guys at the Cleveland Paint Co. were awesome and helpful. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment