Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thinking Fall

This summer has been so mild - and last winter really seemed to take it's toll on not only our roses, but our Pussy Willow tree in the back yard.

The temperatures have been in the 70's since June (or colder!) but I am looking forward to Fall. I have some plants to split up and some that just need moved or risk being squeezed out (I'm looking at you, Hydrangeas...)

I have a vision for the Northern side of the house. Only 2 roses really showed any sign of life this summer, and the Solomon's Seal is TAKING OVER. Here's my big idea...

Currently, plus dog.

Hydrangeas and Azaleas!
I figure I can squeeze in about 7 bushes, so they should all reach full width comfortably.

Blue Hydrangea - Red Azalea - Yellow Azalea - Blue Hydrangea - Pink Azalea -  Orange Azalea - Blue Hydrangea

No comments:

Post a Comment